Our annual golf day took place at the Lanhydrock Hotel and Golf Club on Thursday 15th June with a full field of 26 teams taking part to battle out the honours in our traditional rivalry.
'Welcome to The Building Forum for Devon and Cornwall. Established by a group of local Construction professionals, the ethos behind the Forum is to simply arrange and host a number of social networking events throughout the year with the main emphasis on Social.
The Forum is essentially a club, for which membership guarantees preferential access to our exclusive events. Our events enable like minded individuals to meet and relax away from the pressures of our daily grind, with the added bonus that all proceeds from our events are donated to worthwhile local causes.
The Forum is run by a committee made up of Architects, Engineers, Surveyors and Contractors, who all give up their own time to volunteer, organise and support the events.
The Forum helps to break down boundaries by providing environments where you can socialise with your fellow Professionals, on the way finding out more about that person you sat across the table from or even opening new doors and meeting people that could lead to new opportunities.
The Forum has a well established and well supported Calendar of events, so if you are not a member and would like to join us, please do not hesitate and sign up today '.
Individual Membership : £70 annual renewal
Junior Membership : £30 annual renewal (under 30's only)
Corporate Membership : £200 annual renewal (enables a 'company' to join as a member – regardless of number of members)
Benefits of membership :
- Early notification of all events.
- Preferential booking.
- Discounted ticket prices at all events.
- Only membership will guarantee access to the events.
- Prestige of being a Member and access to our network.
In addition Corporate Membership entitles you to :-
- Company branding at key events such as the Autumn Dinner (on menus etc)
- Higher discounts than standard membership at key events such as the Autumn Dinner.
- Ability to reserve more than one table at main events throughout the year.
- Prestige of being Corporate member.